$1 Million Annual CampaignIn 2018, Clean Lakes Alliance launched the $1 Million for Our Lakes Annual Campaign, building critical community support and funding for phosphorus reduction. We raised $965,000 in 2018 – that was 97% of our total goal! Help us reach our goal of $1 MILLION in 2019 by donating today! This beginning-of-year renewal model will allow us to launch into important projects with full funding – from monitoring at all 25 beaches to conservation practices on farmland upstream. We encourage you to make or renew your annual donation today!
How you can help!
Friends of Clean Lakes is the volunteer-led friend and fundraising arm of the Clean Lakes Alliance. This proactive group is dedicated to building a larger community of people who support our lakes through events, volunteerism and advocacy. Friends of Clean Lakes commit to a $35 or greater annual donation and receive FREE admission to Yahara Lakes 101 science café series.
Lake Partners are businesses and organizations that support Clean Lakes Alliance through donations made independent of events, sponsorships, or programs. As a thanks for your support, businesses who support our lakes as a Lake Partner receive:
- FREE access to one of 20+ scheduled corporate volunteer days in 2018
- FREE admission to our monthly Yahara Lakes 101 science café for all employees
- Marketing exposure on Clean Lakes Alliance’s website and social media accounts
- Donor recognition in the State of the Lakes Annual Report following the calendar year of donation
- Opportunity to advertise in the Greater Madison Lake Guide, with 75,000 copies distributed each May