Congratulations to our 2019 Clean Lakes Community Awards Recipients!
In addition, we recognized volunteer water quality monitors who have served for five years. Thank you to Jill Storms Ball, George Benton, Mark Jung, Zak Redding, Kim Sprecher, Janet Van Vleck, and Ken Walz!
About the Clean Lakes Community Awards
The Clean Lakes Community Awards recognizes the outstanding accomplishments of individuals, volunteers, businesses, farmers, and other groups working to protect our Yahara lakes. The awards honor the dedication of individuals and groups making a difference in our watershed.
Join us for the awards presentation and networking reception. Cash bar and complimentary hors d’oeuvres will be available.
Thank you to presenting sponsor, Town Bank, for making the Clean Lakes Community Awards possible.
Tickets are $10 per person. Online registration is requested for all attendees.
Click here to purchase your tickets online. Online registration is requested for all attendees.
- New Lake Partner of the Year (business/organization): A new Lake Partner for Clean Lakes Alliance showing a level of commitment that goes beyond a first-time financial contribution.
- Volunteer of the Year (individual/group): A dedicated individual or group of volunteers working to restore and preserve our Yahara lakes.
- Lake Leadership (individual/group): An individual or business, government entity, or organization leading by example and demonstrating their commitment to being a catalyst for healthy lakes.
- Project of the Year (individual/group): An initiative or project that improves the health of the Yahara Watershed
- Founders Award (individual/business/organization): A devoted individual, business, or organization that has provided foundational support to Clean Lakes Alliance and our Yahara lakes.
Note: Awards may not be handed out in each category ever year. The selection committee reserves the right to move a nominee to a different category.